Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello Again

Well, it's been almost a year since I posted anything on my blog. I am going to try to start this again. 2008 was an incredible year. It started of course with Tucson, which is alway exciting. Then there was The Bead and Button show which was such a rush for me, I felt like Cinderella at the ball. I taught 9 weeks at William Holland School of Lapidary Arts, and fell in love. I had so much fun up there, that I signed on for 12 weeks this year.
2009 is going to be the busiest year I've ever had. It is the beginning of February and we have already done 4 bead shows. We have completely restructured our shop to be smaller, yet more efficient in customer service and studio space. We are getting ready to fly out to Tucson, where I'll teach for Swarovski for the 5th year. We have had to cancel our booths for selling this year, but maybe we'll try again next year. In April I start up at William Holland again, then in May I'll be in Philadelphia teaching at the Beadfest Wire Show. We return to Milwaukee again this year and I am teaching a whopping 14 classes! I can't believe it. I get butterflies everytime I think about it. August takes us back to Philadelphia for the Beadfest Bead Show. In between all of this, I'll be teaching at the Down the Street Bead Shows, William Holland and various gem clubs, bead stores and private organizations. I am so psyched! There is nothing I enjoy more than traveling and teaching. I am working on a book proposal for Kalambach and I am continuing to write for various bead magazines. I'm living my dream! Peace! Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this a little better this year.

No comments: